When the A2000 1800SS debuted at big league camps, players couldn't get enough of it. This 12.75" outfield pattern features a Single Post Web with Baseball Stitching and the deepest pocket of any Wilson outfield glove and is designed specifically to channel the ball into the pocket more smoothly than ever before. You get a clean look with Black SuperSkin and Pro Stock Leather and our new ComfortPro Lining gives you an improved feel and increased control. RHT or LHT (Right Hand Throw or Left Hand Throw)
2021 A2000 1800SS 12.75" OUTFIELD BASEBALL GLOVE RHT or LHT
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Single Post Web with Baseball Stitch
- RHT or LHT (Right Hand Throw or Left Hand Throw)
Product SKU(s) WBW1001021275, WBW1001031275 Glove Series A2000 Glove Type SuperSkin Age Group Adult Position Outfield