Perfect for outfielders who love the feel of a larger glove, the A2000 T125SS gives you a deep pocket and T-Web design - ideal for making plays on fly balls. This 12.5" model showcases an all-Grey SuperSkin back, reducing the weight of the glove and adding moisture resistance for those diving catches. A Drawstring Closure and our all-new ComfortPro Lining make this model incredibly comfortable and easy to control, regardless of its size. RHT/LHT (Right Hand Throw or Left Hand Throw)
2021 A2000 T125SS 12.5in Outfield FASTPITCH SOFTBALL RHT/LHT
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Laced T-Web with Baseball Stitch
- RHT / LHT (Right Hand Throw or Left Hand Throw)
Product SKU(s) WBW100216125, WBW100217125 Glove Series A2000 Glove Type SuperSkin Age Group Adult Position Outfield